Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Body Shop Oil Balance Shampoo Review


The body shop is one of my go to stores and even more when they have sales. I have oily hair and hate the fact that i have to wash my hair everyday (which damages your hair). They had these sample shampoos and conditioners for sale for $1. I asked someone that worked there and they told me this shampoo and conditioner are very popular and its specially made to help control oily hair. I thought i would give it a try since they were on sale and did not have to spend a lot of money to purchase the full size bottles.

Pros: Leaves your hair squeaky clean with a fresh clean smell :)
                                  
                               Cons: The Shampoo left my hair a bit on the dry side but i guess its good to keep oil away. The conditioner was very watered down and not very moisterizing at all which is a down fall for me.

                        Verdict: Would purchase again but not the conditioner. Keeps my hair oil free

Thanks for Reading <3

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered about this! Thanks

    http://swbeaytifullife.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete