Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eyebrows...


MAC Eyebrows                                          $15   Shade: Lingering
SUMITA by Ziba Beauty Brow Pencil      $11    Shade: Chai
MAYBELLINE Define-A-Brow                         $6.49    Shade: Light Brown 


MAC:
These are three eyebrow pencils i use on a weekly basis. I first started of with  the MAC pencil and really loved it but after using it on a daily basis, finished the pencil maybe about two weeks, which is not good because at $15 it gets pricey. I wanted to find something similar to my MAC pencil that was less money and more product.

SUMITA:
So i was introduced to the SUMITA brow pencil by Ziba by one of my best friends (DIONE <3) and decided to try it. The pencil was only $11 and they had a sale (buy two get one free). That sale was too good to pass along so i had to give it a try, and the cashier let me know i can exchange the product for something else if i did not like any of the products i bought. I ended up getting 3 products for $23 which is a steal in my book :) The things i bought was the brow pencil, clear wax pencil, and the brow duo in auburn. This would be my DUPE to MAC brow pencil in color: Lingering. This brow pecil has more product for the $ and its softer than MAC's brow pencil and a little bit more wax in it which helps keep your brows in place!

MAYBELLINE:
This is another product i found on you tube that many people are using. This product is very affordable and creamy like consistency. It is a tiny bit darker shade than MAC but i do use because its very similar and for the price, you cannot go wrong! I went to ULTA (my Favorite Store!) because i wanted to try this product and had a $3.50 off coupon when you spend $10 and wanted to use it. I was in luck because ULTA had a sale for MAYBELLINE products (buy two get on free). I love sales and was so happy that i got 3 brow pencils for only $11 (with the sale and using my coupon). This pencil is very similar in the way its made compared to MAC and it will be my run to product when i run out of my other two pencils.






1 comment:

  1. Great review. I use the Maybelline and hope they never discontinue it.

    ReplyDelete